This couple had a very clear vision for the late October wedding. Classic Chicago, The Drake Hotel, the design direction black and white with pops of rich red, with the wedding date the weekend before Halloween, a candy bar was an added sweet treat for guests as the late-night stations opened.
Both the Bride and Groom were busy professionals that traveled a lot for work. HBIC Weddings was tasked to take on many time-consuming details, and this included a Chicago inspired welcome gift for each guest that was staying at The Drake Hotel. Well beyond a tin of Garrett’s popcorn set in each bag, guests also discovered:
• Jay’s shoestring style potato chips
• A variety of Wrigley chewing gums, from Double Mint to Big Red
• A handful of Tootsie Roll candies
• A pair of water bottles
• Glossy white and scarlet puffs of tissue-paper kept everything in place and tied into the wedding’s color pallet.
• A handwritten welcome notecard and itinerary for the celebration completed each gift.
The Drake Hotel
Kloeckner Preferred Flowers
Gold Coast Events